A drop of silence

8:41:00 PM



Every word is a reflection of inner thought, and silence is a frame less mirror. Once you've learned the art of silence, you don't need a language to wander inside someone's soul. The wisdom of purity begins at the point where you've lost words...It's a path of a solitary sailor who seeks for wonders in a wild ocean...

Every drop of silence is an ocean of words
And I’ve learned the art of silence
I’m a sailor, in a quest for a treasure
And,I’ve crossed the circumferences
To dive into the deepest trench
To discover the heavenly solitude
It’s so pure and divine
Just like falling and floating
I found deep ocean volcanoes,-
Massive mountains, lakes and Islands
Now, I’m a witness of wonders
An observer of your silence
Every words have melted away
To be the ocean of deep silence!
And I’ve transformed myself
To a drop of silence


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Beautiful poetry! You do have an amazing creative side with deep wisdom embedded, very impressive considering your youthfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poetry! You do have an amazing creative side with deep wisdom embedded, very impressive considering your youthfulness.

    ReplyDelete